Thursday, April 22, 2010

I am Gold Leaf: Molly

Employee Profile
Molly Surowitz

Hospitality Quotes

Neighborhood
Oak Park-one of the coolest urban/suburban locations in the country.
We have the largest concentration of Frank Lloyd Wright architecture in the country, I live around the corner from the FLW Home and Studio. It is a great place to raise my two sons.

Why do you love Chicago?
I love the diversity and the relaxed neighborhood feeling.
Chicago is very cosmopolitan but people are friendly here. I also enjoy the great theatre and food. And Lake Michigan is a huge plus.

What's your favorite Gold Leaf product?
I really love the custom arrangement on page 6 of our new catalog, Stainless Steel Planter with Brown Kuwa, and black polished river rocks at the base.
I also like this arrangement with Harvest Kuwa in our signature bronze/black color custom container. Throw a few of our small stainless steel spheres at the bottom for added interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment