Friday, August 10, 2012

Gold Leaf Blog

My last day at Gold Leaf, and after eating deep dish pizza and more cupcakes than I care to count, I must focus and finish up my last quote, and one last blog post. For those of you reading the blog, this will be one of the last posts for a while. The blog has sort of been tasked to me this summer and I am leaving to go back to school (as this was a summer internship). I hope that someone takes over the blog, but I do fear a little for the post consistency. This fear though probably does not warrant staying here and not finishing up school - it is my last semester after all and then I will have earned my masters in architecture! This is something that I am really excited about too. While working here is different than working on building design, it has made me think a lot about architecture and the final product - and how so many people go into creating the feel of a space.

Just remember though, Gold Leaf does have a Facebook, and readers, this is probably a sound way to pester them to share their many stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment