Thursday, August 14, 2014

20 Favorites by 20 Gold Leafers: 11 – 15


It's time for another 5! To continue our 20th year celebration, we thought we'd quiz Gold Leafers on what their current favorite 2014 catalog item is and why. We'll be collecting these favorites on our website. You can also check out the previous 5.  


"I like the raw-nature look of it mixed with the modern legs. it has a midcentury look to it."

12. Amanda: Wood Ring Sculptures
"I love the variety in the woodgrain. It's a beautiful accent piece."

13. Cathy: Custom Redwood
"I like the versatility. They can be used in so many different ways; it's simple, sculptural and looks amazing."

14. Patricia: Seed Wall Play 
"I like how colorful they are! They POP!" 

15. Robert: Patchwork Owls
"It's very colorful, and I like that."




No comments:

Post a Comment