Monday, December 2, 2019

Love those window treatments! #handmadepaper #GLDGlove 🥰 Reposted from @nomita.joshi.interior.design (@get_regrann) - #thanksgiving 2019 ... dinner is over, guests gone... back to normal ...and I remain with a sense of gratitude that is so big that my heart feels like it is about to burst💚.... Thankful for this charmed life and my beautiful family ... two amazing kids and my bestie loving hubby..... and a huge extended family that is my village.. Thankful for my work... I get to do what I love every single day..... Thankful for those who support and help me achieve my goals...my colleagues, my friends and my design world here in NOLA .... never get to say how much I love y’all .... makes you realize you are not just one person but a sum of the community you have created. #nolalove to my favorite ladies who give me plenty of #girlpower @ TriciaMansour @saw.studio @caravanfinds @politesocietynola @paintdstudio @kdavisnola @snyder916 @palonola . . . thanksgiving #thankful #interiordesign #lovemylife #family #friends #nolalife #designlife #tablesetting #design #designsponge


No comments:

Post a Comment