Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gold Leaf Gets Fit!

Gold Leaf has been getting in shape over the past year! Many of us have taken the high road to a happier and healthier lifestyle and have experienced great results.

Starting in April of last year, Darren and Jose began training to run in the 2009 Bank Of America Chicago Marathon, which they eventually participated and completed last October. Since they began their training, they both have lost 20 pounds each. They both intend to run in the marathon again this year.

Their experience has inspired Cathy, a member of our production team, to begin running again. Cathy was an experienced runner who trained throughout high school and college.

Since she began working here a year ago, Molly has lost 5 pounds and is looking to lose 8 more by the end of the year.

As for me, since January of this year, I have lost 18 pounds! I have been keeping a personal blog of my efforts. My goal is to lose 56 more pounds. Wish me luck!

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment