Monday, February 8, 2010

I am Gold Leaf: Todd

Employe Profile:
Todd Diederich
Photographer/Sales/Customer Service

Neighborhood:
Ukrianian Village, Chicago, IL

Why do you love Chicago?
Thats easy, PIZZA!!!! Besides that I love Chicago for
its originality, that can be most evident along the lake front in the summer when everyone and everything gravitates towards Lake Michigan. On those hot summer days I like to just ride my bike, play basketball and take pictures of all the interesting people and situations I may stumble upon.

Favorite Gold Leaf product?
Hands down the Wire Crystal Set. It can really fill the void of any space with a modern edge but its form can seem rather delicate. I love the tension this product can achieve... I also love the price.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to see a photo of the Wire Crystal Set included in your blog. I was just introduced to your line at the NY gift fair and am certain that I did not see everything that Gold Leaf has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tracy, thank you for your comment! One way to see the Wire Crystal Set is to head to www.GoldLeafDesignGroup.com and register (at the bottom of the page) to gain access to the brand new catalog and everything we have to offer. You can also email todd@goldleafdesigngroup.com and I would love to get you an image of this.

    ReplyDelete