Friday, March 28, 2014

I am Gold Leaf: Bill




Bill is a recent transplant from Dallas Texas. He arrived just in time for one of the coldest and snowiest of winters in Chicago, but he toughed it out! Here he is with his "friend"...


Let's learn a bit more about him...

Name: Bill Clark
Title: Design Project Manager

My typical day starts at: Wake at 6:30-Work at 8:30

My typical day involves: During the work week, I talk interior and landscape design clients through their projects. I help identify potential trouble spots, develop and provide estimates. I then work with our production team to communicate the client's vision and make sure the project gets done in a timely manner. On the weekend, I relax!


FAVORITES
Favorite season: Spring
Favorite Band/Singer is: I like a lot of different music
Favorite book is: Gone with the Wind
Favorite TV show: Grimm
Favorite adjective: Awesome!

TRIVIA
My oddest job was: Gas Station Attendant
When no one is looking, I people watch.
My ideal day would include: Sunshine, Family, Friends and Food
How many tattoos do you have? 0
How many scars do you have? 1+

EITHER / OR
Peanut butter...Crunchy or Smooth? Crunchy
Talker or Listener? Listener
Pencil or Pen? Pencil
Elvis or Beatles? Beatles
Chocolate or Vanilla?​ Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment