Tuesday, June 24, 2014

20 Favorites by 20 Gold Leafers: 1 – 5


Did you see our Birthday Video? We had a lot of fun making it, but really loved hearing from everyone who decided to drop us a line after seeing it. Some were new customers and some were blasts from the past. All were appreciated...so thanks.

To continue our 20th year celebration, we thought we'd quiz Gold Leafers on what their current favorite 2014 catalog item is and why. We'll be collecting these favorites on our website. 

"I'm a graphic designer and I've always been fond of Charley Harper's illustrations. The Baffling Belly bird is probably my favorite of the ones we have."

2. Keiana: Fiberglass Ducks
"I think they are playful, colorful, and cute....just like me!"

"They are such a great concept. I love how modular the square ones are, they let me fit any space. And as a bonus, they are recycled."

4. Rachel: Ginga Sculptures
"I like that they are abstract and eco friendly...made of discarded metals."

5. Sarahrose: Discus Column Towers
"I'm not sure why, exactly...but but they always catch my eye when I come across them in the catalog or in the warehouse."

No comments:

Post a Comment