Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I am Gold Leaf: Sherry

Sherry in her own words...

My background is in interior design. I got started in Pennsylvania, working as a freelance designer, for about 15 years. What really gave me the push was my neighbors would come into our house, and ask me who our designer was! Before that, I lived in Australia for 14 years. The people were my favorite thing about living there, and the climate and beaches were beautiful.

I specialize in meeting my client's needs in a variety of styles. My experience at Gold Leaf has led me to working with larger hotel chains and customizing hospitality projects. My day-to-day activities include lots of phone calls and emails, then working with our production staff to create amazing works of art that look stunning in any setting.

Working at Gold Leaf, I enjoy having new kinds of projects every day. I'm constantly astounded by what we're able to do to meet our client's specifications. 


THE OFFICIAL GOLD LEAF QUIZ...

Name: Sherry Zwinklis
Title: Design Project Manager

My typical day starts at: 6:00 am
My typical day involves: Corresponding with my hotels and purchasing agents, scheduling, quoting, reporting, routing, and shipping. 

FAVORITES
Favorite season: Fall
Favorite Band/Singers: Flo Rida
Favorite quote: Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.
Favorite magazine: Veranda
I would have liked to have met: Theodore Roosevelt
Favorite TV show: Scandal

TRIVIA
My top three hobbies / interests...Paddle Boarding, Sailing, Swimming
When no one is looking, I... make fun of people. 
I wish I had more... time and money. 
My ideal day would include: Brunch by the water, and then go for a sail in the afternoon. 
How many tattoos do you have? 0
How many scars do you have?  1

EITHER/OR
Peanut Butter....Crunchy or Smooth​? Smooth
Talker or Listener? Listener
Pencil or Pen? Pen
Beatles or Elvis? Beatles
Chocolate or Vanilla?​ Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment